Career fairs are an excellent opportunity to network and meet potential employers; whether they are visiting your campus or the…
You made it to the interview, now’s the time to show a great first impression; by knowing interview etiquette, you…
As you advance in your career life and accumulate experience, you’ll start hearing about building a portfolio. A portfolio is…
Remember the last time you had to beat morning traffic to get to work on time? Or the last time…
What, how, and why action language creates a sense of drive and specificity that will encourage hiring staff to engage with you.
How to set the stage over winter break:
1. Optimize your resume
2. Optimize your LinkedIn profile
3. Build a Website and portfolio
4. Prepare for interviews
5. Create a networking strategy
Tope 3 things to note when you get fired from a job.
1. Know your employee rights
2. Have a reliable reference call
3. Note your employment criteria before signing an offer letter
Most important career advice and tips I wish I had on the first day of my career.
1. Be genuine
2. Work hard and collect skills
3. Failure is OK, if you learn from it
Attending a career fair is a great way to get your foot in the door and start meeting recruiters. Even…
The rules of what you should wear to an interview or your new workplace attire are sometimes a bit confusing.…